Bharti Airtel Limited is a network operator in India. Airtel provides mobile, voice, and data solutions to its users and Airtel is also a good company at the point of network coverage. Airtel is an LTE/WCDMA/GSM network. If you are an Airtel user and wanted to transfer your Airtel’s main account balance to another number then Airtel offers a balance transfer service for its users.
Airtel balance transfer service is very beneficial if you have no balance in your Airtel mobile number to make an urgent call. with this service, you can transfer your main account balance to another users.
Note: Airtel does not allow its user to transfer their balance to another network’s number. This means you can only transfer your balance to another Airtel user.
- All Airtel USSD Codes (2020) – New Updated List To Check Balance and Data Offers
- How to Activate and Deactivate Hello Tunes Service on Airtel (2020)
How To Transfer Airtel Main Account Balance
To send your main account balance you just need to use a USSD Code.
- Dial *141#
- Now Select the “Share Talktime” option
- Follow the instructions.
- Next Enter You Transfer Amount (i.e. Rs. 5, Rs. 10, etc)
- In the Next window enter the mobile number whom you want to transfer your balance (eg, your friend’s number)
That’s it… Your Airtel Prepaid main balance will be transferred.
Terms And Conditions
- Airtel Balance transfer service is limited to Rs.5 to 100. This means you can transfer a minimum amount of Rs. 5 and a maximum Rs 100.
- There are Rs. 2 to Rs. 10 Service Charges on the different transfer amounts.