Every Telecom company keeps records of every number, and you can’t get details of someone else’s mobile number. But you can get your call details. Mobile network operators like Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, and Idea offer a service to check the last 3 or 5 calls of your prepaid mobile number.
If you are a postpaid user, you can get all your call details on your monthly bill.
How To Check Your Last 5 Call Details in Airtel
There are 3 ways to check your last 5 calls in Airtel.
- USSD Codes
- My Airtel App
- Call Customer Care
To check your last 5 call details via USSD Code Dial *121*7#.
You can also use Airtel Thanks App to check your last 5 calls history. (This the best method.)
- Download and Install Airtel Thanks App ( Play Store | App Store )
- Open the app and enter Airtel your mobile number.
- Now you will receive a Login OTP on your phone.
- Enter that OTP in the App.
- Next, Navigate to Settings >> My Accounts >> Last Five Calls.
That’s it… You will get an SMS with your last 5 call details.
The next method is to contact airtel customer care representative and tell him that you want your last five calls details.
You can use also get your last 3 recharges and balance deductions information.
How To Check Your Last 5 Call Details in Jio
With Reliance Jio, you are not only limited to the last five calls, but you can get up to 180 days call details. Jio has provided a fantastic facility to its users. All Jio users can check their Calls, SMS, and Data usage details of the past 180 days.
So. How to get your Jio call history?
To get your past 180 days call details you should use My Jio App. Follow these simple steps to get your call details.
- Download and Install My Jio App ( Play Store | App Store )
- Open the app and enter your Jio mobile number
- Click on Get OTP. Now you will receive a Login OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in My Jio App.
- Next, Go To the “My Account” section click on “Check Usage”
- Now there will be three option Voice, SMS, Data.
- At last, click on the “Voice” option to get your past 180 days call history.
You can also get your Data, SMS, WiFi usage statements
Note: You can also download or email all your statements directly through the app.
How To Check Your Last 5 Call Details in Vi
Vi does not give the last five call details. Instead, it provides the last three call details. Right Now, there is only one method that is working on getting your call history.
- Call Vi Customer Care
Call 198 from your Vi Sim. Vi Customer Care representative will give you the call details.
- How To Check Talktime and Data Balance in Vi App | Vi SIM USSD Code
- All Idea USSD Codes List (2020) – New Updated List To Check Balance and Data Offers
Note: Remember that you can’t get any details of someone else’s mobile number. Above article is only to get your call history.
If you need any help to get your last five call details, then you can contact your Network Provider (198).