The Vodafone App is not active anymore and it didn’t have many features. After the merge of Idea and Vodafone India They Rebranded / Designed their app from “My Vodafone App” to the new “Vi App”.
They already started rolling the Vi updates. New Vi App is a lot better both in look-wise and feature-wise. With the latest update, the app came with a new UI, They added a lot of new features. Refer and Earn, Surprise Section, Caller Tune Services, etc.
For regular users who are using My Vodafone App every day to check Available Talktime or Data Balance for them, The new UI may be very confusing. Many users couldn’t check their balance on the new Vi App
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to check your Talktime balance information and your Data Balance on the new Vi App.
Steps To Check Data Balance via Vi App
- Download and Install Vi App (Play Store) and (App Store)
- Open Vi App and enter your 10 digit Vodafone Number.
- Now Click on the “Login With OTP” option.
- You will get a 4 digit OTP on your Vodafone Number.
- Enter the received OTP
- That’s it… Now you can see your available data balance and Talktime on the home screen of app.
You can also check your active plan and recharge plans on the Vi App.
Vi SIM USSD Code To Check Balance
You can also use USSD Code to check data balance without Vi app. Just dial
- Dial *199#
- Press Call Button
- Now choose “Balance and Usage“
USSD Codes are always good option for featured phones.