Jio is the largest mobile network operator in India. Jio provides one of the fastest 4g internet services to its users. Jio has brought a digital revolution in India and its impact is highly visible with its rivals dropping the calls & data charges.
If you are a new Jio user or recently ported your mobile number to Jio from another network then you need to know the commonly used USSD Codes and SMS Codes of the Jio network. e.g. how to check Jio number, Check 4G data usage, balance check code, check best offers, etc
Use this Short SMS Code to check your account details, balance, and validity, and the latest recharge offer for your Jio SIM.
- How to Port Your Mobile Number From Airtel To Jio
- How to Activate and Deactivate Missed Call Alert in Reliance Jio (2020)
All Jio USSD Codes and SMS Codes To Check Balance and Validity
On the Jio network, there are no USSD Codes services to check any account details. So you should use My Jio App or you can use IVR to check your Jio number, balance, and validity, etc. And there are SMS Codes to check all the account details.
To Check Voice, Data, and SMS balance,
- Open Messages.
- Type “BAL” and send it to 199.
Once you send the SMS, you will get a new message in your inbox with your Jio number, Voice, Data, SMS, and Balance-Related details.
You can also call on a toll-free number to check you account details,
- Dial 1299. (Toll-Free)
- Now the call will disconnect automatically after the short ring.
- Next, You will receive an SMS with the details of your Jio number.
Check Jio Mobile Number/Daily Data/SMS Balance with My Jio App
Its the best way to check your account details, with My Jio App you can check your Jio mobile number, balance and validity, daily data usage, and your SMS balance, etc. you can also recharge your Jio mobile number within the app.
Follow the steps to check all your account details with My Jio App.
- Download and Install My Jio App. (Play Store | App Store)
- Open the App and enter your Jio mobile number.
- Now you will receive an SMS from Jio with OTP.
- Enter that OTP in the App to log in.
- When you will log in all the balance and validity related details will displayed on your dashboard.