Vodafone is one of the best and fastest-growing network in India. Vodafone India says that they are the fastest-growing 4G network. Vodafone India is a good network service provider at the point of service and network coverage.
If you are using Vodafone prepaid SIM and want to transfer your main account balance to another number then you can use this service. Vodafone offers a balance transfer service for its customers.
Vodafone balance transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your Vodafone number to make an important call.
With a Balance transfer, you can transfer your main account balance to another user. you just need to use a USSD Code and your main balance will be transferred.
Note: Vodafone does not allow to transfer your balance to another network’s number. This means you can only transfer your balance to another Vodafone user.
There is also another similar service offered by Vodafone. Vodafone Balance Request service.
In case of emergency Vodafone have 3 services
- Vodafone Balance Transfer
- Vodafone Balance Request
- Vodafone Balance Loan
In “Vodafone Balance Request” you can send a request to another user for balance transfer.
How To Transfer Vodafone Main Account Balance
To transfer your Vodafone’s main account balance,
- Dial *131*<amount>*<Receiver’s Mobile number>#
In <amount> type how much balance you want to transfer.
In <Receiver’s Mobile number> type the mobile number whom you want to transfer (eg, your friend’s number)
Note: there is a small amount of fee (Rs. 2 ) to transfer your balance. Its a service charges
How To Request Balance From Your Vodafone Number
To request balance from your Vodafone number,
- Dial *111*3*5#
- Select “Balance Request” option
- Now just follow the instruction.
Once Balance request has been sent to some one. They will get a SMS from Vodafone.
Alternately, you can use Vi App to transfer your balance.
- Download and Install the Vi app
- Enter your Vodafone mobile number
- Navigate to the balance transfer option
- Next, enter the Vodafone mobile number whom you want to transfer the balance.
Terms And Conditions
- You can send or receive balance upto 3 times a day
- You can only transfer your balance between Rs.5 to 30.
- You should be a Vodafone customer for a minimum of 5 months to use this service.
- You can transfer your balance to the same number only once in a day.
- Service Charges are Rs 2/- per transaction.