Vi (Vodafone-Idea) is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. Vi network provides Voice and Data services like 2G, 3G, and 4G in India. Nowadays, a lot of Vi network users are experiencing slow internet speed.
There are can be many reasons why you are facing slow internet speed, and one of the reasons could be your Access Point Network (APN) settings, Yes the APN settings are most Important for internet connection.
The Solution to this issue is quite simple and fast. You need to install Vi internet settings. Don’t use default internet settings. Use the New APN settings provided in this article. Here we have given the installation process step by step so that it becomes easy for you to fix your Internet problem.
Use this settings to boost your 3G/4G internet speed,
Vi APN Settings For High-Speed 3G/4G
|Vi APN Settings (3G/4G)||Setting Details|
|Enable/Disable APN||Enable APN (Only On Some Models)|
How To Install Vi 3G/4G APN Settings To Boost Internet Speed
- Open Your Mobile Phone’s Settings.
- Select Wireless & Networks.
- Now, Go to Mobile Networks >> Access Point Names.
- Select Vi SIM.
- Next, Create A New APN Setting and Enter all the given details in the above table.
- Now, save the settings and restart your mobile phone.
After Restart, Switch on your mobile data And check your internet speed, Now you may see some difference in your 3G/4G speed. (If you are using ios devices like iPhone 5, iPhone 7, etc then use the bellow method)
- All Vi USSD Codes List (2020) | Check Your Balance & Validity – [Updated]
- How To Check Talktime and Data Balance in Vi App | Vi SIM USSD Code
How To Install/Change Vi 3G/4G APN Settings on iOS Devices
- First, Switch Off your Mobile’s Internet Connection.
- Next, Connect your Mobile to a Wifi Network.
- Open your Mobile’s Default Internet Browser.
- Visit this URL: “www.unlockit.co.nz”.
- Scroll Down and Click on the “Create APN” Option.
- Now you will see a Drop-Down List of All Indian Telecom Operators.
- Next, Select the “Vi” Network and Click on the create APN Option.
- A New APN Installation Web Page will Open.
- At last, Click on the “Install” Option and Save the new Vi 3G/4G Internet Setting.
Note: If you don’t see “Vi” Network Name in the Drop-Down list, Select Vodafone or idea according to your SIM Card.
If anything goes wrong or the new APN settings are not working, then you can reset your default APN settings.
How To Reset The Default Vi 3G/4G APN Settings
To reset your Vi 3G/4G settings, Go to Settings>>Wireless Network>>Mobile Networks>>Access Point Names. Next, click on the restore or reset option. This will bring back your original APN settings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Your 3G/4G Internet Speed depends upon both the Handset (Mobile) and the Network. Try Changing your APN settings to a new one given here and check your internet speed.
The Fastest APN Settings are provided in this article. Check out this post and change your APN Settings to improve your internet speed.
To Get Vi APN Settings, Create a New Message and type “ALL.” And send it to 199. You will get a reply with the Vi APN Settings.
If You are facing any problem related to Vi APN Settings then please Call Vi Customer Care (198) or Visit their Online Help Portal.